Monday, November 9, 2020

First bicycle ride of 2021.

 




Date. January , 27th; 2021.



First ride of 2021.  





Bicycle ride. In opposition to earths present government officials.





Started pedalling at about 2 pm.




I've managed 51 kilometers so far.



Summary ?



Pedalled from  waterloo street anddundas to clarke road and dundas.



Then on to wavell and brydges street.


Then from there to adelaide street and hamilton road.





Then from there to spring bank drive and the trail in spring bank park.



Then on to byron .




Then on to deadmans road and westell Bourne road?



I think?




Then on to Longwood road and westfall.



Past byron.



Then back up to byron.



Then back to waterloo street and dundas street.

Approximately 




6 pm. At the moment.






51 kilometers so far.



I'm gonna try to get to 60.



At least.



After I have something veraciously delicious to eat!!!




Okay.



Summary.



Began 2nd bicycle ride at 6.39 pm.



Finished at 11: 07 pm.




101.1 kilometers.



I did a 101.1 kilometer  bike ride.



In mid winter.



In freezing cold weather.




I started at 2 pm.



Finished at 11pm



With an hour break for dinner.


And I didnt even leave the city of london ontario..


Summary of end ride?




From 6: 31 pm til 11pm?


I rode my bicycle from waterloo and dundas streets all the way to masonville mall..



Then I took fanshawe park road to hyde park road.



Then I took hyde park road to riverside drive.



Then I took river side drive to byron.





Then I rode around byron.


A little.


.then I rode back up riverside drive.



Then back up hyde park road.



Then back up fanshawe park road til I got to masonville mall.


Then I pedalled up richmond street back to my neighbourhood.

Odometer said 96 kilometers...



So I pedalled around my neighbourhood.

Til I got over 100 kilometers.







The odometer said

1013.7 kilometers when I started the ride.

Odometer now says

1114.7 kilometers.. .



That's 101 kilometers.

Right?



So?




I did 101.0 kilometers.

With the flu.



To teach the governments of earth something.




I've written that here.



Ouranus.blogspot.com 


The governments of earth are infringing on their citizens  human rights .




And their doing it for no sensible reasons.


Closing down human societies does not solve the problem of corona virus.



And

Human governments presently are corrupt for saying different.




And their corrupt  in infringing on their citizens human rights.




In preventing people from doing their daily grinds.




Pure and simple.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  facts. http://lovetruthforever.blogspot.com/2021/03/blog-post_26.html Facts addressed factually http://lovetruthforever.blogspot.com/2021/...